5 Delicious And Healthy Recipes With Gnc Protein Powder
Posted on October 8, 2020
When you are on a fitness journey, every meal counts! It is imperative that you evolve to healthy lifestyle choices along with the right kind of workout and include best GNC whey protein supplements to accomplish your fitness goals. If you are missing out on your favorite recipes due to the guilt of eating unhealthy, then now is the time to make the right switch. Adding GNC protein powder to breakfast and dessert recipes and smoothies will give your meals a healthy touch and yes, the goodness of protein as well.
Read on to find out 5 amazing and delicious recipes with the goodness of GNC whey protein to pack a punch of health in your everyday routine.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
Chocolate chips and cookie dough is like the perfect match. It is such a comforting dessert and a favorite of many. But does thinking about those unhealthy calories and fattening ingredients make you cringe? With GNC protein powder you can make the healthy version of chocolate chip cookie dough protein balls. So try this amazing recipe to gain weight in a healthy way..
- 2 scoops GNC Pro Performance whey protein powder (vanilla)
- 1 cup almond flour – can we have some other flour commonly used too as an option (1 cup wheat flour?)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Add GNC protein powder and almond flour in a large bowl and mix well.
- To the same bowl add nut butter and maple syrup and mix well. At this point the mixture should have the consistency like cookie dough.
- Add chocolate chips and mix again. Using a scoop make small bite size balls. Store them in an airtight container and enjoy as a guilt free snack.
Carrot Quinoa Protein Loaf
Give your mornings a healthy start with this delicious carrot quinoa protein loaf. Super easy and quick to make and packed with amazing ingredients, this will be the perfect bread companion with your morning coffee or evening tea.
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 2 scoops GNC protein powder (preferably vanilla)
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp orange zest
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond/soy milk
- 2 tsp natural sweetener
- A pinch of salt
- In a deep bowl mix together grated carrots, orange zest, almond/ soy milk, cinnamon powder, natural sweetener, and a pinch of salt.
- Add in the GNC protein powder and quinoa flakes and mix well.
- Spray your loaf tin with cooking spray or spread unsalted butter evenly.
- Pour the mixture to the loaf tin, flatten the top, and cook it in the microwave for about 6 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool. Cut it into slices and enjoy!
Pumpkin Cacao Muffins
You want to nibble on something but don’t want the guilt of extra calories and sugar? This delectable and healthy muffin recipe will come to your rescue. Perfect for the holiday season or to take on a picnic and enjoy with a cup of tea…
- 3 ½ cups rolled oats
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop vanilla GNC protein powder
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup applesauce (optional)
- 1 cup baking stevia
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup cocoa chips
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix (if available)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree F.
- Put rolled oats in a food processor and make fine powder.
- In a deep bowl mix powdered oats with pumpkin puree, GNC protein powder, Greek yogurt, cinnamon powder, a pinch of salt, cacao chips, pumpkin pie spice mix, stevia, applesauce, and baking soda.
- Line your muffin tray with paper cups and put a scoop of this batter into each cup.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes. Allow them to cool and then relish the goodness!
Vanilla Chocolate Chips Pancakes
Pancakes are one of the most loved breakfast recipes. Have them with your favorite fruits, whipped cream, or a drizzle of honey and a dollop of hazelnut spread for a fulfilling experience. This recipe gives your classic pancakes the goodness of protein and makes them super healthy!
- 2 scoops GNC whey protein (vanilla flavor)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup water
- 4 egg whites
- 3 tsp banana for sweetness
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a deep bowl mix GNC protein powder, almond flour, stevia, and water.
- In another bowl add egg whites and vanilla extract and mix well. Pour this mixture to the protein powder bowl and mix well until you get a thick pouring consistency.
- Pour batter onto a heated non-stick pan and cook well on both sides.
- Add chocolate chips and serve with honey or your favorite fruits for the perfect breakfast.
Antioxidant Power Smoothie
Smoothies are such an easy and convenient way to get the goodness of natural ingredients. You can have it for breakfast or a mid meal snack and avoid munching on unhealthy snacks. Try these power packed recipes with the goodness of berries and serve it to your entire family to boost their immunity.
- 1 scoop GNC protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk or cow’s milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup strawberries
- Place all the ingredients in a blender jar and mix well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer it to a glass and enjoy….
Check out www.guardian.in to buy all these GNC protein powders and a wide range of other GNC supplements – mass gainers, multivitamins, omega 3 supplements etc. You will also find many more such simple recipes on their website.